Tuesday, March 31, 2009

GM: "Thank you"

GM's new CEO made some prepared remarks this morning on CNBC and he thanked the Automotive Task Force for their work and President Obama for his confidence.  He seemed very sure in the "plan" and its execution...   blabbity, blabbity, blab.

He forgot something.  He forgot to thank the US taxpayers.  With all due respect, I would never have invested in GM stock or bonds, and have not driven a GM since the 1978 Malibu I drove 20 years ago which was a piece of crap.  

Now I have been forced to make a big investment in GM against my better judgement... and he forgot to thank me.  But what else should we expect from the Entitled Class?

2 comments:

Eric said...

Doesn't it just make you feel like another sucker in their Ponzi scheme. As they lick the Coffers dry, before the company blows up.

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.