Monday, July 09, 2012

QOTD

Quote of the Day

"We've got the message, but my college kid, the baby sitters, the nails ladies -- everybody who's got the right to vote -- they don't understand what's going on. I just think if you're lower income -- one, you're not as educated, two, they don't understand how it works, they don't understand how the systems work, they don't understand the impact."
                         ~Romney Campaign Donor at $75,000 per couple Hamptons Event, refused to give her name.

We are so-o-o-o fortunate that the plutocrats have our best interests at heart, we the unwashed laborers who are just too damn ignorant to "get the message."   Because, after all, it was we, the nails ladies and babysitters-- I resemble this class much more than that of the plutocrats' class-- who broke the world.

How come I'm not reassured by knowing that this woman "understands how the the systems work" better than I do?  I'm certain she does know how the "systems work" better than I do and maybe it just means that we need to change the "systems."

No comments: